**State Health Plan Members are not eligible for Essential Vision**
The Essential Vision Plan provides coverage for routine vision exams and vision materials such as lenses, frames and contacts.In order to take advantage of your plan benefits, create a log-in with our plan administrator.You will need your Vision card ID number – not your health plan ID number -- in order to create your login.
After you create your log-in, you will be able to:
- Find a Network provider near you
- Print additional ID cards
- Verify your plan benefits
- Review claims
- Access tools to reduce your out-of-pocket expense
- Find frames that are available to you at no cost under your plan’s frame benefit
If you get your services from a non-network provider, you may download and fill out this claim form in order to get reimbursement.
In addition to your funded benefits, your vision plan provides separate discounts for laser eye surgery through the National Lasik Network and up to 30% lower prices through Contact Fill, a mail-order service.