Experienced doctors specially trained in telehealth
We encourage strong relationships with your primary care doctors. But Amwell doctors are available when your doctor is not—day or night, weekends and holidays. They are there when you need them, and they provide the quality care you deserve. The doctors on Amwell are part of Online Care Group – the nation’s first and largest primary care group devoted to telehealth.
Doctors on Amwell:
- Meet WEA Trust quality standards
- Average 15 years of experience in primary and urgent care
- Are board certified and licensed
- Have profiles, so you can see their education and practice experience
- Are rated by other patients, so you can review and select the doctor that meets your needs
5-star quality guarantee
How do you really know the quality of a doc? On Amwell, it’s easy to see. At the end of each video visit, patients are asked to rate their experience on a 5-star scale. Those ratings become part of the doctor’s profile, making it easy to choose the doctor you want. If a doctor averages less than 4 stars, Amwell removes them from the list. That’s what we call excellent service.